After the housing disaster of 2008, plenty of homeowners made a fortune as houses are being sold now at a rate that was never estimated before. Buying a real estate property in 2019 is less risky than it has ever been. Rates are going up and ROI is almost guaranteed. Although you do need to have a good credit history to get a mortgage with good interest rates. The chart below depicts how houses(since 2009-10) are being sold like hot pancakes.
Real estate stats and facts for home buyers, real estate agents and homeowners
1) Almost 70% of millennials regret buying their homes (CNBC)
2) Since February 2019, it took the typical homebuyer 73 days to close on their new home after their first home visit. (Redfin)
3) 11% of homebuyers in 2019 have been either Younger Gen Y or Millennials. (National Association of Realtors)
4) 26% of homebuyers in 2019 have been either Older Gen Y or Millennials. (National Association of Realtors)
5) 24% of homebuyers in 2019 have been either Gen X’ers. (National Association of Realtors)Continue Reading